Outcall Massage Madrid – Erotic Masseuse Madrid
Sugar & spice and everything nice … a well-known phrase that instantly conjures up images of strawberries & cream, perhaps with a bottle of champagne. Some foods are more than just palate-pleasers; aphrodisiac foods actually have power over our libido and sex drive. Preparing and eating aphrodisiac foods can part of the foreplay before practicing sexual relations or a sensual or outcall massage Madrid with an erotic masseuse Madrid.
Sex Massage Madrid – Male Masseurs
An aphrodisiac is a food, drink, drug, scent or device that is thought to increase sexual desire or libido… sex massage Madrid. The word ‘aphrodisiac’ comes from the name of the Greek goddess of sexual love and beauty, Aphrodite. Foods that are exotic or suggestive of body parts that are desirable are typically considered aphrodisiacs. As the use of aphrodisiacs dates back to as early as the 4th century B.C., the list is long. So let’s take a look at some of the best-known and widely used aphrodisiac foods:
- Oysters – long suspected to be a love drug, oysters improve dopamine levels which boosts libido in both men and women. They are also high in zinc which is essential for testosterone production and healthy sperm.
- Watermelon – hailed by some as the new Viagra as eating watermelon has similar effects on the blood vessels throughout the body and may increase libido. This juicy fruit contains citrulline amino acid, which is good for the cardiovascular system and helps relax the blood vessels that increase sex drive.
- Chocolate – known as a super food high in antioxidants, chocolate contains a chemical called phenylethlamine which stimulates the sense of excitement and well-being.
Do not miss our nuru massage, you will feel something amazing…
- Avocado – the ancient Aztecs affectionately called avocados ‘ahuacatl’ or ‘testicle’ due to the fruit’s suggestive form. Catholic Spanish priests deemed avocados so sexy and suggestive that they even forbade parishioners from eating them.
- Pumpkin seeds – like oysters, these are high in zinc which is necessary for healthy sperm production and for preventing testosterone deficiency in men. Pumpkin seeds are also full of libido vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins B, E, C, D, K and minerals like calcium, potassium, niacin and phosphorous.
- Chilis – capsaicin is what makes chillies hot and can jump-start your libido. Capsaicin promotes the release of chemicals that raise your heart rate and encourage the release of endorphins and give you a natural high, helping to boost your sex drive.
- Celery – not a sexy vegetable to look at, but celery increases the pheromone levels found in a man’s sweat, making them more attractive to women.
- Cinnamon – this spice is considered one of the most effective natural aphrodisiacs. Cinnamon heats the body, increasing both physical and sexual appetite. Cinnamon oil has been shown to improve cognitive function, thus keeping you more focused on and attentive to your partner.
- Almonds – these have long been seen as a symbol of fertility, and are rich in selenium and zinc, both essential for reproductive health. The omega-3 fatty acids found in almonds also boost blood circulation.
- Garlic – the heat in raw garlic stirs up libido. It contains allicin, which is thought to increase blood flow to sexual organs.
Lingam Massage Madrid – Male Massage
Aphrodisiac foods have been proven to have a positive effect on boosting the libido so try adding them to your diet. For the perfect evening, first heighten your senses with an erotic meal to prepare your mind and body for the pleasures of a lingam massage Madrid or male massage. The aphrodisiac foods will stimulate you and then your erotic masseuse or male masseur to guide you through a garden of untold pleasures. Even better, book an outcall massage to enjoy the whole experience in the comfort and intimacy of your own home or hotel room.